March 17, 2017

Slice of Life Challenge | Day 17



From the very first episode, I was hooked on This Is Us. The writers are telling stories that many can't wait to hear each week.

I wonder if I've talked so much about a show before this one. When someone says they haven't watched it yet, I share why they will like it. When someone says they do watch it, we start talking about our favorite parts.

Do you know the Pearsons?


https://twowritingteachers.org/2016/07/05/its-tuesday-write-share-give/



6 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya! I just finished watching the finale. I am so sad that I have to wait so long to watch new episodes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not yet!!! But you are the probably the one hundred first person to ask me!!

    So, guess what I need to do? Watch THIS IS US!!! May have to wait until April .... :) Thanks, Loralee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to start from the very beginning! You are going to love it, Michelle!

      Delete
  3. I have this on my DVR for the summer!!! I can't wait to watch it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here.