May 14, 2022

akr inspired | 551

Many years ago, I heard that we should keep a smile file.

It's been a long time since I've looked in the file with messages to my xplornet address.

I read some tonight and they did make me smile.

I, especially, loved this one from Jason MacPhail, a teacher at Harrison Trimble.

Thank you for the kind words, Loralee. You and Jim should write a parenting book. Annie and Liza are two of the loveliest young women I have had the pleasure of coaching. They are amazing athletes which is great, but they are even better people and that is what is truly important. My only regret is I never had the pleasure of teaching them or their brother (who I hear is also amazing). All the best. Stay in touch.

(I think God already wrote the parenting book.)


Textbook | Social Studies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.