May 18, 2021

akr inspired | 419

It has been a year since Katie sent that message to me. 

(As the expression goes, "I fell off my chair" when I read it!)

Through Zoom, a group of teachers from Canada and the US started meeting on Sunday evenings to talk about the changes and what we could do to help our little friends and their families during a pandemic. We also connected through a group chat on Twitter. When fall arrived, we decided to keep going and there are five of us who meet on Sunday evenings.

(I was a little late getting set up this night and snapped a picture before I turned my camera on.)

Virginia, New Brunswick, Colorado, Ontario, and Prince Edward Island come together to talk about teaching, life and our covid world.

(It is truly wonderful how friendships form across the miles.)


Textbook | Geography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.