March 10, 2021

akr inspired | 372

I've asked my college kids if they could at least put the toaster away before I get home. Annie wondered why we don't keep it on the counter anyways. I don't like it on the counter and even though our house is older, we have a cabinet garage where it sits perfectly behind a door. Annie said, "Everyone else has their toaster on the counter!" I disagreed. I was sure most people kept their toasters in a cupboard, especially if they have new homes and kitchens. We had a good giggle when she commented that it probably had to do with my age! I then decided, "I'm going to take a survey!" And according to friends on Instagram (even friends my age), I was wrong! ...But I still want my kids to put the toaster away!


Textbook | Math


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.