March 14, 2017

Slice of Life Challenge | Day 14


Travel Snippets

What is your dream vacation?

I think a dream vacation would be driving with no set time to be anywhere, and being able to stop wherever we wanted to on the way.

Conversations would sound like this,

"There's a charming Bed & Breakfast! Let's stay overnight."

"Look at that ocean view! Pull over."

"It's a market! Let's spend the afternoon looking around."

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I would go to Germany.

I would like to help Sole Hope in Jinja, Uganda.

If you could return to a city, which one would it be?

I would love to return to Boston with our family. Jim and I could show them the campus and our favorite places in the city. They have heard so many stories!

Adding a little trip from there to Camp Taconic in Red Hook, New York would make it even better!


https://twowritingteachers.org/2016/07/05/its-tuesday-write-share-give/


4 comments:

  1. I was intrigued by "Sole Hope", so I went to the link. What a wonderful organization! I like your travel snippets. I think about travel a lot - all the places I want to go! I agree that being able to stop along the way at interesting places would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's incredible! Thank you for looking them up!
      I could go on and on about Sole Hope! I host Shoe Cutting parties here in New Brunswick.

      Delete
  2. I think you need to do this!!! Pack up the kids and go for it! Just please swing by Cincinnati on your way. hahahaha (It's only a *little* bit out of the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hypothetical conversation - I love Boston myself. Only spent a few days there but would love to explore more.

    https://tammysreadinglife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here.