At church today, I noticed...
- Sharon moving into the second row. She had a beautiful smile and turned to hug Phyllis and Emily who were sitting behind her.
- the sweet look between Lorne and Mackenzie (father and daughter) after she dropped her guitar pick on the floor during a song.
- Carolina holding Charlotte, her beautiful baby.
- Emily's hand lifting off the chair in praise during the music.
- the many who went up to pray over prayer requests from the church family.
- Dad's voice taking the lead on the hymn, I Need Thee Every Hour.
- the way Jason's voice grew tender as he spoke of Jesus and the kindness of others in his life.
- how Pastor Dale makes it a point to hug or shake hands with everyone before they leave.