March 7, 2016

day 7 | slice of life challenge


God will make a way where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
- Don Moen

I remember singing this song in church around a time I was graduating.
At the end of it, we added an old song Dad taught me...

God's ways are best ways
I found it so
Where'er He leads me
there I will go
And never question
when comes the test
For I know always
God's ways are best

There are so many questions when young people are about to graduate.
Questions from others. Questions for others. Questions they ask themselves.
It can be challenging to sift through all the thoughts, information, and advice.
Oh, how comforting it is to know that God will guide. His ways are best.
And while the path may not be easy, He will make a way.


https://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/challenges/


2 comments:

  1. "God will make a way where there seems to be no way." This is so true, Loralee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here.