February 23, 2016

Slie of Life | With God


I was rereading and came across an old Slice of Life. At a provincial championship where Annie's U15 team went on to win the gold, I was talking to her between matches and I commented on how strong she was playing. Annie's response was "I can only do it with God."

Annie is 17 now and graduation is ahead.

Wherever He leads

      Whenever He asks her to go (or stay)

         Whatever He asks her to do

She can do it with Him.


https://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/challenges/


2 comments:

  1. Loralee, just beautiful. As our children head out into the world, it is comforting to know He is by their side.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very.
      Thank you for being here. I love hearing from you.

      Delete

Thank you for being here.