July 14, 2015

Slice of Life | Michael Jordan Poster


Mount A Days
Sackville, NB
1990

When I was in high school, I was a fan of Michael Jordan! In 1985, my brother-in-law was working at a locally-owned sporting goods store. From a dealer, he was able to get an out-of-the-ordinary poster of Michael Jordan for me. I loved it! It hung in our student council office and it went to university with me!
  
I still have it today! Over the years, I have tried to see if there are any others out there. I haven't been able to find any information. All the posters I have found from his younger days are regular poster size. Made by Nike, my poster is 48"x 68". It is thicker than normal and Jordan can be seen from both sides. Going back 30 years, I think it was given to me around the time he went from the NCAA to the NBA. I was a big fan of Michael Jordan back in the day!


https://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/2015/07/14/tuesday-slice-of-life-story-challenge-7/


2 comments:

  1. I love when a treasured object from years ago is rediscovered and calls to mind happy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love was Sonny and Cher! I still enjoy pulling out my old albums and studying the jackets! Such great memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here.