March 29, 2017

Slice of Life Challenge | Day 29



During our play workshop, a student came to me. She was carrying a white board and a marker. She said, "I'm a cop. I'm going to ask you some questions."

I replied, "Ok."

"What is your name?"

   "Mrs.D"

"What is your favorite color?"

   "Brown"

"What is your favorite food?

   "Pizza"

How wonderful to see my little one listening for the sounds in words!
A big step for her!


https://twowritingteachers.org/2016/07/05/its-tuesday-write-share-give/


2 comments:

  1. It's always exciting watching little ones begin to record accurate sounds for words. Big milestone. I wanted to keep listening in on this conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!!! I love this. How did this conversation end? Did you get a ticket or go to jail?! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here.