July 27, 2023

akr inspired | 676

In movies and television shows, there will be funny moments when a character is looking at past posts in someone's social media account and they accidently click "like". They will say it looks like stalking or they are embarrassed because it's a crush. 

I remember when our kids were in high school and they told me it is something you just don't do. I had liked an old post on one of their friend's accounts and they said you don't "like" an older picture on someone's account.

But I still think it's a good thing to do.

I love photos. I love taking them, and I love looking at them.

One of the things I've enjoyed about social media is that it brings photos out of photo albums. Photos used to be stuck in an album (or frame) where few would see them.

Following someone new, or catching up, I love to look through their past posts and "like" them or leave a comment. I enjoy seeing their celebrations, memories, or moments that have happened now, or in the past. 

To me, it is encouraging when someone takes the time to look back and reach out.

And being over 50 and not a character in movies, I can risk it! Wink!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.