August 17, 2022

something I watched | Reactions Speak Louder than Words

   Part 1: Cause and Defect

   Part 2: Over and Under Reactions

   Part 3: If God is for Us

While watching on YouTube, I wrote 13 pages of notes in my journal.

I don't know what to write here to really capture how good and helpful the messages are for those who follow Jesus and for those who don't (and he lovingly calls us out for not being good examples to them). 

Andy Stanley talks about reactions in our day-to-day lives, and he takes us to people's stories in the Bible. 

We can be very reactive to the big and small things that happen in our families, in our workplaces, online, and so on. But Jesus' way was to be "over underreactive" even in unjust, unkind, unfair moments when a reaction would be expected. 

If I try to summarize the messages, I will leave out too much. I highly recommend watching the videos (or listening to the podcasts).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.