October 4, 2021

Sharing Our Stories | ketchup

When we were first married, we had an argument over ketchup. (Well, let's be honest, it was all me.) We were in a drive thru on our way home from Michigan and Jim drove away without checking the bag.

   It's still a thing many years later.

On Sunday, we went through a drive thru on the way home from Halifax. I asked him to ask for ketchup which he did. As he passed it to me, I said, "It's not enough" and he still drove away from the window.

I did some growling. He pulled over in the parking lot of an Irving gas station, went in, and brought out a bottle of Heinz ketchup!

   So funny.

   True love.


Sharing Our Stories


1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious, and something that would totally happen in my family over ketchup. My daughter eats it on everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here.