January 14, 2021

Sharing Our Stories | school giggles

While in the gathering area, KL joined in a conversation with a story about eye glasses.

She shared how her mom has more than one pair.

Then she said, "To be able to read, my mom keeps two pairs because she is blonde without them!"

There was a little chatter around us, so I didn't catch on until IC commented with, 

    "She's not blonde. She's blind without them."

I nearly fell off my chair in giggles about KL's mix up and how IC responded!

Oh, how I love kindergarten!


Sharing Our Stories



5 comments:

  1. This story made me laugh so hard. Thank you for starting my day with joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how kids say what they think, even when it's :O :O :O - thanks for sharing the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was hilarious! These are the moments I love about elementary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantabulously funny! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That made me laugh out loud! I was stretching my brain thinking how does blonde fit in with glasses. So glad IC cleared up my confusion. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here.