May 26, 2020

akr inspired | 303



Along with fourteen others, I was invited to a zoom meeting by Katie Keier, who is the author of one of my favorite books and blog. Katie is delightful and we have chatted through Twitter, but I was in shock when I received the message and noticed who was included! We could ask others who may be interested so I asked Lisa and Misty (who were in shock as well). Zoom was new to me so we had a little practice run (and giggle)!

On Sunday night, we met for the first time. Educators, from across Canada and the US, talked about distance learning with our young learners and what fall may be like if we are not in the classroom. It was amazing to connect with them. We are going to keep meeting on Sunday evenings!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.