March 24, 2020

something I read | about the pandemic


Posted on Instagram by JJ Heller -

"As I’ve processed this whole global pandemic/social distancing thing, I think one of the hardest things is not having a finish line. There’s no official end-date; a place on the calendar to pin our hopes.⁣ So all we can do is take it a day at a time and trust that God will bring new mercies every morning; trust that he will feed our bodies and souls with daily bread. And even though we don’t know how long all of this will last, we know that one day soon the sun will shine again. ⁣I wrote this song many years ago as a lullaby for my children, but I feel in my soul that it reflects God’s nurturing heart for us…especially in this moment. Listen and let him sing a lullaby over you."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.