September 2, 2017

Celebrate | This & That





My Sister

Karrilee went for her last radiation treatment on Thursday. She is now finished chemo and radiation! It amazes me how she pushed through, even continuing to work. She has been strong and courageous!  Thank You, God, for being with her all the time.

Writing

Over the summer, I wrote every day on my little blog. In July, I started out not really wanting to write anything so I decided to write at least one sentence a day. When August arrived, I was reading "Textbook" and I was inspired to share something daily, based on words from Amy Krouse Rosenthal, or about her by daughter, Paris.

.................................................................................................................

Finding joy in the little and big moments of life!



4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that your sister has finished the treatments. I wish her the best. Congrats on the writing. I love Textbook AKR. I want to get my own copy so I can go through it again slowly. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news about your sister, Loralee! Best wishes to her for continuing recovery. I used Textbook AKR with my students. It gave them permission to write about so many things that meant something to them. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda!
      I was behind on the Textbook movement! I didn't realize so much had been happening until I started reading the book along with her Instagram ...How wonderful you used it with your students!

      Delete

Thank you for being here.