January 12, 2016

Slice of Life | Wall of Fame





When I graduated from high school, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and decided to attend Atlantic Baptist College. I lived at home and completed their Associate of Arts diploma before transferring to Mount Allison University. It was a good place to start! I have fond memories, especially of the professors. I learned how to be a student there.

Atlantic Baptist College (ABC) is now known as Crandall University. It is in a beautiful new location and has grown significantly! My framily, Lisa, who I played basketball with at ABC and Mount A, recently sent pictures of this wall at Crandall. What a surprise! As Female Athletes of the Year, we are on their Wall of Fame! 


https://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/challenges/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.