August 4, 2015

Book | Eight Twenty Eight


http://ianandlarissa.com/

Recently, I read "Eight Twenty Eight" by Ian and Larissa Murphy. It's a love story and a beautiful testimony of how amazing our God is. Reading about the car accident brought back many memories of my nephew and the miracle we saw.

book | page 165

"Ian, what's the first thing you'd do if God totally healed you?" I asked him...Ian was in his wheelchair, which kept him a few feet above the pool edge. I was thinking about all the ways I would answer that question if I were asked, and I could see in my mind, things like...jumping in the pool, sweeping Lydia and I into a dance, running to his mom's house.

Ian, however, while I was thinking of these "doings", was on a different surface.

"Thank Him."


blog entry | January 22, 2012

God might not heal me until heaven but I'm grateful even though, because he saved me.

He has been everything that I've lost.

Ian


links for more

Ian & Larissa Murphy | Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.