July 31, 2015

Slice of Life | Sarah



As I look at this photo from 1992, I have sweet memories of Sarah -

   helping me move into Munro Hall at Eastern Nazarene College
   crying to her about my bad hair cut
   going to the Tom Petty concert with her sister
   having adventures with her around Boston
   taking photos on Wollaston Beach during the perfect storm
   passing notes through campus mail
   visiting with seniors at the nursing home
   seeing sweet (m&m) and salty (peanuts) together for the first time
   sleeping at the end of her bed during a thunder and lightening storm
   reading cards together at the local CVS store
   encouraging me to go to Camp Taconic interview
   going home with her to Warren, Maine
   telling me about a guy from Michigan that I needed to meet

I could write many more jots and share a lengthy story for each one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.