November 4, 2014

Slice of Life | Not What I Had Pictured


Annie
Photo by Daniel St. Louis


There's a funny story about the first time our favorite photographer came to the house to take photos of Annie. I was working so my parents were home with her to meet with him. I left our choices of clothing and told my mom, who was worrying, not to worry. 

...When the photos arrived, Annie was bare in all of them but this one! I was shocked! Mom said, "You told us he would know what he was doing!"

While not what I had pictured, they did turn out beautiful...and I did laugh later!




8 comments:

  1. What is it about naked babies that photographers love? That's a funny story. I can imagine your surprise when you opened the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it is funnier now than it was back then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment just made me laugh! You are so right!

      Delete
  3. I love the expression on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture! I'll be the others are just as wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here.