March 7, 2019

akr inspired | 138 | Kk



ketchup cup

I clicked a Ted Talk by accident, but I stayed to listen as the speaker started with a little paper ketchup cup. She pointed out that many do not know that the folds can be opened to hold more ketchup. It becomes 3 times its original size. It caught my attention, because it was news to me! I even tried it at the movie theater yesterday (and Eliza may have reconsidered being with me as I excitedly told the couple beside me about it)!

Side note: The speaker, Janine Driver, spoke of how there is "untapped potential hiding in plain sight" in the paper cup and that it can be the same with people. The potential may be hiding in plain sight or a person sees it but has not done anything about it. She then speaks of three words to focus on to help reach the potential or dream. She ends with asking, "What will be your ketchup cup story?"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.