February 16, 2019

akr inspired | 128


serendipity

Last week, I read the young readers edition of "The Boys in the Boat". (It was a Frenchy's find from a long time ago.) I enjoyed it immensely and found myself thinking that I would really like to have the original book to read. I wasn't counting on having it anytime soon though!

Today I had to put in time before the volleyball match so I decided to browse in thrift stores. I wasn't going to go to Frenchys, because I had stopped in yesterday. I realized that I had not checked the book table so I decided to go back. (I often find treasures for my classroom.) As I dug through the books, imagine my surprise when I saw this cover! (I wish some other things I'm thinking would come to be that easily!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.