June 20, 2017

Slice of Life | One Washroom


Sometimes I watch House Hunters. I get a kick out of the responses as people walk through houses...

      "I don't think we can live with one washroom."

      "We can't live with only one sink in the master bathroom."

I grew up with one washroom. We survived.

We have one washroom. We are surviving.

Actually, we started to renovate x number of years ago. We ran into glitches and it's still not done. Yes, it bothers me. I like things organized, clean and done. However, I can remind myself when I walk in our washroom...

      It may not be done, but our kids are still playing sports. 

      It may not be done, but we have a washroom.


https://twowritingteachers.org/2016/07/05/its-tuesday-write-share-give/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.