June 20, 2015

Celebrate | From Mrs.D's Classroom


http://www.ruthayreswrites.com/2015/06/celebrate-this-week-lxxxvii-87.html



Summer is here!

Yesterday was our last day of school!

To capture my celebrations, I need to take you here...


Oh how I loved spending the year with them!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I've been reading your wonderful celebrations and now hope to write with you again!


8 comments:

  1. So glad you are celebrating again. I LOVE the elephant and piggies pictures! What fun all of you must have had. Enjoy your first week of summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leigh Anne, for visiting. It was a blast!

      Delete
  2. Happy summer!! I enjoyed seeing the smiling faces of your sweet students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They melt my heart!
      Thanks for going to see them!

      Delete
  3. Elephant and Piggie Party - what fun this must have been. Happy end of the school year! Wishing you an inspirational summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a hoot! We had so much fun learning with Mo Willems this past year!
      Thank you, Terje! I'm breathing a little easier!

      Delete
  4. I love the activities you all did around Elephant & Piggie. The eggs on their heads is so cute! Congrats on finishing off another school year. Enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Crystal! We love Gerald & Piggie books!
      ...I'm looking forward to puttering around for a little while!

      Delete

Thank you for being here.