December 6, 2014

Celebrate | This & That




Report Cards

Report cards are done! Phew! Carrie Gelson of There's a Book for That wrote a post that captures how hard it is to give grades on the page when it's really all about what is happening in the room every day. Click here.

Funny Guy

Long days with school work and the dishes and laundry have been piling up at home. Yesterday I emailed Jim, while he was still asleep, to growl about the kids not helping. I said, "I am not a servant!" He never said a word when he got up, but during the morning rush I found a hymnal on the desk. It was open to "Make Me a Servant" and then I heard him singing the old chorus with gusto in the kitchen. We laughed and laughed...and I wasn't so grumpy anymore!

......................................................................................................................

Finding joy in the little and big moments of life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here.