May 27, 2014

Slice of Life | List of Thoughts


today: I giggled when I saw L dancing like Horton back to his desk
want to be: reading in a clean house without anywhere to go
blessings: coming home to Jim, Annie, Eliza, and Ethan
thinking: I would like one day without another problem
planning: a teacher is always planning
writing: thank you emails and hoping I didn't forget someone
loving: the nap I had after supper
grateful: God loves me
and today: I need to remember that He knows what I need




9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the idea, Michelle! I wouldn't have written today without it.

    http://literacyzone.blogspot.ca/2014/05/sols-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice; I'm glad you wrote! Have a good day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I am going to tuck this idea away for slicing reference. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tara. I tuck ideas away too! I got this one from Michelle!

      Delete
  4. Sometimes a list of thoughts is just enough. It's good to sit back and take stock of the moments in your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouraging words!

      Delete
  5. Sometimes a simple list is all we need to help to sort thoughts and focus on the moment. I'm glad you wrote. I wish you many days without problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet. Thank you, Terje.

      Delete

Thank you for being here.